Monday, September 19, 2011

Cool-N-Da-Gang (Class of '91!)


"Celebrate good times! Come on!"
Last week Kelly (my BFF from college) and I flew down to So.Cal. to join up with some of my best friends from High School. It was the weekend of our 20th H.S. Reunion. (Except none of us went to the 'actual' reunion.) I heard it was fantastic though! So I feel a little bad that I didn't actually go.


We had a little 'reunion' of our own though! I SWARE WE ALL LOOK RELATED!
(From Left to Right: Koko, Makiko, Nicci, Nikki, Jen)


Next to Jen is MY! Kelly (Look at THAT Sangria!) She looks like she fits right in!


We had so much stinkin' fun! Poor Makiko's husband ran in and out of the room! But he was sweet enough to add Margaritas to the Sangria circle, which everyone loved! 
(I 'heard' they were good... No, I did not try it and yes, I am still a "Mo-Mo" - everyone always wants to know!) The last time I saw these girls was at our 10 yr Reunion! Too long!


Whats that?!....


Did someone say 'Nicaragua'?!?  (Private joke!)


Hey Lauren! - Koko wanted me to tell you: SHE MISSES YOU!
(She made sure I wouldn't forget to give you the message!)
Got it?! She really misses you! (She was so cute btw!)


Jen and Kiko both both got married this summer (not to each other!) and had beautiful pictures they brought to share! All these girls are beautiful! On the inside and out! I feel so fortunate to know them all!


Wendy moved to Riverside in the middle of High School... we missed her tons! Koko thought she had some 'black-soul' in her with all her hip-hop dancing. (You'de never guess it to look at her - but she could 'busta-move!) We learned all our good dance/cheer moves from her!


Kelly had so much fun! And everyone just loved her - as usual!
I think she just might get adopted!


Shelly Lily joined the pack after High School but is a permanent part of the gang now. We love her to pieces! And look how they're lovin' those strawberry/banana margaritas!


Maybe there were too many margaritas, or maybe we were just up too late!  Hey, you start feelin 'old' when you get 'old'! The party ended WAY too early for me, but I was sooooo sad to go! Miss you guys! Vegas 2013 - Here we come! Woop woop! (Thats for you Koko!)

No comments: