Sunday, July 28, 2013

California Cruisin'


On our way down into California at the end of July, we stopped by a party Makiko had for her 1yr old, Koji in Rancho Cucamonga. Fortunately quite a few of my high school friends were in attendance.


Kai, Keala, and Marina had a nice break from driving in the car and got to swim and snack. Makiko's party was catered by a 'taco truck' that made excellence grilled tacos, accomplanied with Jenn's famous chocolate chip cookies!


Wendy Woolf has stayed friends with us girls through out the years, here are her three kids. This was the first time any of us were able to meet each others children. It was a neat event!


This is Nicci's 6 yr old son, and I think his name is Logan?! (oops, I forgot.)


Makiko's husband is black, so her son has a cute mix in his face, he's adorable!


I forgot to get a photo of Jen's one year old daughter before dad drove her home. Jenn's daughter was born about 3 weeks before Makiko's son. Koko is hiding off in the corner with Jenn, but I am under strict instructions to kiss Lauren the next time I see her... on behalf of Koko!

No comments: