Monday, August 12, 2013

Vegas Baby!


Funny story... If you will look around at the scenery behind us, you'll find we are in a theater, we are waiting to see the Michael Jackson, Circe du Soleil show. Notice off in the corner the 'headliners'. I discovered that the audience was being photographed and their pictures were the ones used in these silly 'headlines'. So....as soon as I spotted a photographer, I flagged her down and in 'bated anticipation' waited to see our picture pop up in the headlines. Fortunately, we WERE put up in the headlines, but my face was strategically cropped out and I watched as just my husbands face rotated through the queue and popped in and out of each of the headlines, never saw my mug as I had hoped. We laughed and laughed and laughed... why is it always funny when its at MY expense!

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

That's right, suck it in for the photo.